Iris is an innovative sampling re-synthesizer that frees you to create sounds that could never before be produced. Start by dissecting up to three distinctive audio samples, using Iris's spectrogram display and easy selection tools to spotlight the most interesting spectral characteristics. Blend and layer your modified
- Discover what's inside any sound: Load audio into Iris and explore spectral details that a regular waveform locks away.
- Highlight what intrigues you: Extract and isolate the most interesting sonic components with a full suite of visual selection tools.
- Combine the unthinkable: Layer completely diverse sound sources into totally unique combinations... what do a tattoo needle and a swamp bird and a slot machine sound like together?
- Stay musical: Rely on intelligent root note detection to help shape musical material from noise, ambient textures, soundscapes... even mistakes!
- Enhance and invigorate your sound: Apply world-class iZotope reverbs, distortions and delays, then take advantage of extended synth features like amp envelopes and LFOs.
- Get amazing sounds immediately: Spark your imagination with over 500 patches by world-class sound designers, or design your own with Iris's 4 GB library of diverse sound samples.
Iris is available in two versions, Iris standard, and Iris+2. The last one has the sound libraries Glass and Wood included. Retail for Iris is 200 euro ex. VAT, and for Iris+2 is 240 euro ex. VAT.
Special price offer until May 4th.
For a very short time Iris will be available at an reduced price of 120 euro ex. VAT for Iris, and 160 euro ex. VAT for Iris+2.
See demo’s and listen to sounds at:
Contact email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and pricing.