Amptec organizes a roadshow in collaboration with Digital Audio Denmark. Just read why...
New standard for audio conversion and networking, up-to 48 channel AD/DA converter, Pro Tools HDX, MADI, AES3 and Dante digital I/O.
- Flexible and compact AD/DA interface configuration, with mic-pre option
- Versatile digital interface structure
- Easy control of converter parameters
Flexible mono channel based audio routing between AES3, MADI, Pro Tools HDX and Dante IP audio networks.
Flexible patching and routing of digital audio signals
- Stand-alone IP audio interface and format converter
- Interface for major digital audio workstations
- Low latency, tightly synchronized, transport of uncompressed audio over IP networks using off the shelf switches
Jan Lykke and Harald Vanherf can visit you from 21st till 23 of May 2014 to explain everything about Digital Audio Denmark’s products.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment for a personal contact.