Amptec will organize in collaboration with Audio AG a free workshop on RME : theory and praxis for musicians and small recording studios.
What’s on the programme ?
- Introduction and history of RME
- How to choose the right Hardware ? Difference between USB 2 USB 3 and Thunderbolt (PCI Expess)
- TotalMix FX:
o What is TotalMix FX?
o How does it work? When do you use it ?
o New TotalMix FX DAW mode
o Desktop and Remote control (ARC/TouchOSC)
o CC mode - TotalMix iPad app
- MADI theory; MADI vs IP audio
- Quick overview of RME Products
- Exciting NEW RME Products !!
RME Praxis, Hands-on exercises and demonstrations
- Install an RME interface
- Setting up and clocking with multiple (RME) devices.
- Recording the analogue way with RME.
- Totalmix FX Routing and Latency free monitoring
- Inserting analogue equipment
- Recording (simulation) of a live band
Joost Bullens, product specialist for Audio AG, will give this workshop.
Thursday September 22nd at Wisseloord Studios
Friday September 23rd at Amptec